Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm Back (sort of)

I started this blog as an experiment.  I wanted to learn the tools and get a feel for what blogging was all about without much sense of what I wanted to say.  Ok, not an auspicious start, but we all have to begin  somewhere and a least I wasn't sharing angst ridden poetry or personal details that no one would care about. 

Then, in a personal branding exercise, mostly driven by my partner in crime Gina Lijoi  I switched over to https://stevegiles.blogspot.com.  However, I was having trouble finding a suitable tone writing both business oriented and purely technical posts in the same blog. 

Now that I'm starting to focus on content more and more, I am going to return to this blog, even though I'm not  crazy about the URL from an SEO perspective, as the home for my technical articles and will keep the other site for my business oriented posts.

Stay tuned.

--Steve

No comments: